Products of SIRRAH® range enable measurement of sway movement in both axis of coil or slab being handled with overhead bridge cranes.
Sway movement measurement is made by a SIRRAH® sensor which evaluates angles of infrared beacon located on grab’s head-block.
Decisive advantages for securing your position vis-à-vis your clients and beyond your competitors
- Productivity: shorter cycle times, faster operations
- Safety: enhanced prevention of accidents or collisions for people, materials and equipments; reduced stress and fatigue on the crane operator as well as on hoisting equipment
- Availability and cost-saving: less premature wear and tear, reduced time loss waiting for load movement, lower operational and maintenance costs, decreased waste due to damage during handling
- Efficiency and accuracy: precise and safe handling
- Reliability and predictability: special design and robustness for severe environments, continuous operation even in harsh ambient conditions
- Sustainability: minimized waiting times thus reducing energy consumption and related CO2 emissions
Accurate and Robust
The sensor technology, its specific design and ruggedness are approved for severe environments; ambient light immunity.
Certified by Arck Sensor
“We are committed to offering robust and accurate products of the highest quality.”
Marc Brouant, President