While Sway control is frequently used for Ship to Shore (STS) and yard (RTG, RMG) cranes as a driver assistance, Skew control is necessary when terminal is full automated or operated in remote control.
Arck Sensor provides solutions for Sway & Skew control on STS and yard cranes in container terminals. These solutions are key factors in the improvement of operation cycle times and in the enhancement of productivity, whatever the environmental condition. Crane structure is also less stressed whilst global crane cycle time to transfer a container is significantly reduced.
Decisive advantages for securing your position vis-à-vis your clients and beyond your competitors
- Productivity: shorter cycle times, faster operations
- Safety: enhanced prevention of accidents or collisions for people, materials and equipments; reduced stress and fatigue on the crane operator as well as on hoisting equipment
- Availability and cost-saving: reduced time loss waiting for load movement, lower operational and maintenance costs,
- Efficiency and accuracy: efficient positioning and stacking, precise and safe handling,
- Reliability and predictability: special design and robustness for severe environments, continuous operation even in harsh ambient conditions
- Sustainability: minimized waiting times thus reducing energy consumption and related CO2 emissions
Accurate and Robust
The sensor technology, its specific design and ruggedness are approved for severe environments; ambient light immunity.
Certified by Arck Sensor
“We are committed to offering robust and accurate products of the highest quality.”
Marc Brouant, President